Home / Browns / NFL Notes: Browns, Eagles, Rams, & Saints
NFL Notes: Browns, Eagles, Rams, & Saints
- Browns owner Jimmy Haslam told reporters after Sunday’s game that he has no plans to make any changes during the team’s upcoming bye. (Tom Reed)
- HC Mike Pettine mentioned that he met with Haslam one-on-one this week, but his job security didn’t come up. (Mark Kay Cabot)
- Pettine added that as a staff, they will “evaluate everything from A to Z during bye.” (Nate Ulrich)
- Les Bowen reports that Eagles QB Sam Bradford specifically has a grade II AC sprain to his non-throwing shoulder and a concussion.
- Considering that this isn’t to his throwing shoulder, Bowen mentioned that Bradford shouldn’t be out long.
- According to David Chao, a Grade II AC joint injury would cost him 1-3 weeks without factoring in the concussion.
- Jim Thomas reports that Rams rookie G Jamon Brown has a fractured leg that will most likely end his 2015 season.
- Mike Triplett of ESPN writes it’s now realistic to wonder whether Saints DC Rob Ryan won’t even make it through the bye week following a disastrous showing in Week 10.
- It’s worth mentioning that Saints HC Sean Payton refused to comment on potential changes to their staff.
- QB Drew Brees was asked about possible coaching changes during the bye week, to which he replied: “I don’t think so. I think we need to get healthy.” (Evan Woodbery)
Tags Drew Brees Jamon Brown Jimmy Haslam Rob Ryan Sam Bradford Sean Payton