- Rookie QB Johnny Manziel had his “finest practice throwing the ball” the on Tuesday. (Tony Grossi)
- Brian Hoyer and the rest of the Browns’ offense had great days as well. (Tony Grossi)
- Jordan Poyer could still be in the mix for the Browns’ safety job, despite the addition of veteran Jim Leonhard. (Tony Grossi)
- TE Jordan Cameron missed another practice due to his shoulder injury. (Tony Grossi)
- HC Rex Ryan told reporters that rookie WR Shaq Evans‘ shoulder injury is “pretty bad.” (Rich Cimini)
- The Packers have second-round pick Davante Adams on the second-string.
- Rookie TE Richard Rodgers is currently listed as the No. 4 tight end on their depth chart.
- Chris Harper and Myles White are the team’s third-string receivers as of now.
- Matt Flynn remains ahead of Scott Tolzien on the Packers’ depth chart for the backup job.
- OL Don Barclay was carted off the practice field Tuesday with an injury. (Tom Pelissero)
- First-round pick Kelvin Benjamin and Jerricho Cotchery are the Panthers’ starting receivers on their depth chart.
- Carolina has DeAngelo Williams listed as their No. 1 running back with Jonathan Stewart being their backup.
- Byron Bell (LT) and Nate Chandler (RT) are the starting tackles as of now.
- Colin Cole is listed as a starting defensive tackle ahead of Kawann Short.
- The Panthers have Antoine Cason and Melvin White listed as their starting cornerbacks with Charles Godfrey being a backup.