- Rick Stroud of the Tampa Bay Times wonders if LB Brian Urlacher, who just resigned from his position with Fox Sports, could be an option for the Bucs now that they lost Mason Foster to an injury.
- HC Lovie Smith said he “definitely” wanted to sign WR/KR Devin Hester to a contract this offseason, but they were unable to make it work from a financial perspective. (Vaughn McClure)
- HC Bruce Arians referred to QB Carson Palmer‘s shoulder issue as a “nerve that just won’t fire,” but added that it “could be a day, or it could be a month” before he’s back. (Alex Marvez)
- HC Bruce Arians mentioned that OLB John Abraham didn’t pass his concussion protocol on Tuesday, but will try again tomorrow. (Alex Marvez)
- Rookie DE Demarcus Lawrence is no longer using crutches and is out of his walking boot. (Jon Machota)
- Former Eagles president Jon Banner mentioned on Twitter this morning he tried to sign RB Darren Sproles to contract when he was with Philadelphia, but Sproles preferred to play with Drew Brees.