- QB Josh McCown is expected to miss Sunday’s game “at least“, and could miss more time if surgery is required on his injured thumb. (Tampa Bay Times)
- The Chargers are working out RB D.J. Adams Tuesday, according to a source. (Aaron Wilson)
- S Jawanza Starling was one of several players that worked out for the Giants Tuesday. (Ralph Vacchiano)
- S Quintin Demps will line up opposite S Antrel Rolle on Thursday night instead of S Stevie Brown. (Jordan Raanan)
- Head Coach Rex Ryan said DL Muhammad Wilkerson‘s is “not serious” and he should be fine even if he misses practice Wednesday. (Kimberly A. Martin)
- The Panthers signed WR Willie Snead to their practice squad. (David Newton)
- The Redskins announced the signing of OL Tevita Stevens to their practice squad. OL Braxston Cave was released from the practice squad to make room.
- The Texans worked out punters Mat McBriar, Zoltan Mesko, Brian Moorman and Kasey Redfern Tuesday. (John McClain)