Home / Buccaneers / NFL Notes: Buccaneers, Colts, Jaguars, Titans, & Vikings
NFL Notes: Buccaneers, Colts, Jaguars, Titans, & Vikings
- Matt Miller reports that the Buccaneers are “very interested” in free safeties and have Gerod Holliman (Louisville) and Damarious Randall (Arizona State) visiting on Sunday.
- Mike Wells writes that if the Colts can take another step in 2015, HC Chuck Pagano is likely to get a contract extension.
- Wells also wonders if Pagano would be willing to accept a long-term deal from the Colts after they offered him just a one-year extension.
- Wells doesn’t see the Colts using their first-round pick on a linebacker, but mentions that offensive line is a much bigger concern for them.
- Michael DiRocco believes the Jaguars are looking for a bigger running to compliment Denard Robinson next year and suggests Alabama RB T.J. Yeldon as a good fit.
- Despite rumors that Philip Rivers could be a trade chip for the Chargers to trade up with the Titans for Marcus Mariota, Paul Kuharsky doesn’t think there is a very good chance of San Diego dealing him.
- Kuharsky mentions that a Jay Cutler trade to the Titans isn’t happening.
- Kuharsky believes the rumors that Cutler could be dealt to the Titans for the No. 2 pick are coming from the Bears trying to drum up interest.
- Alex Marvez of FOX Sports mentions that the Vikings are still hopeful WR Cordarrelle Patterson can take a step now that he’ll be in the second year of their offensive system.
- As of now, Minnesota doesn’t want to move on from Patterson.
Tags Chuck Pagano Cordarrelle Patterson Damarious Randall Denard Robinson Gerod Holliman Jay Cutler Philip Rivers T.J. Yeldon