- Pat Yasinskas of ESPN mentions that the talk of the Buccaneers trading RB Adrian Peterson is purely speculation at this point.
- Beyond that, Yasinskas doesn’t think the Buccaneers would be willing to part with the kind of draft compensation it would require for them to get Peterson.
- Yasinskas believes there’s an “excellent chance” of the Buccaneers drafting a slot receiver, but isn’t so sure that it will be Florida State WR Rashad Greene.
“He’s obviously a great guy, he works hard. And we needed another guy to throw while Sam’s [Bradford] still recovering,” Sanchez said, via CSN Philly. “So that’s the reason [for the signing], at least as explained to me. We’re excited about the upcoming year and I think we have a great group.”
- Bill Williamson of ESPN could see the Raiders drafting a guard in the third round.
- Williamson writes that “all options are open” in regards to the Raiders moving to Los Angeles or staying in Oakland.
- Nick Wagoner doesn’t completely rule out the possibility of the Rams trading up for Iowa OL Brandon Scherff, but he isn’t getting the impression that this is something the team is considering.
Wagoner mentions that he has been led to believe that the Rams are, in fact, interested in Baylor QB Bryce Petty, who could be target for them in round two.
Wagoner adds that Colorado State QB Garrett Grayson and Oregon State QB Sean Mannion are worth keeping an eye on for St. Loius as well.
According to Wagoner, the Rams are more likely to target a replacement for DE Chris Long rather than MLB James Laurinaitis, due to Long’s salary.
- Paul Kuharsky of ESPN writes that if he were the Titans’ GM, he would ideally trade down with the Jets at No. 6 and select either Amari Cooper or Kevin White.
- Kuharsky mentions that the Titans could be inclined to cut RB Shonn Greene if RB Antonio Andrews plays well in training camp.