- HC Lovie Smith told reporters on Monday that he is not considering a quarterback change.
“We stand where we were last week,” Smith said, via NFL.com. “The plan isn’t for (a change).”
- CB Vontae Davis is day-to-day with a knee injury, but it is not believed to be serious. (Mike Wells)
- LB Erik Walden is listed as week-to-week with a hip injury. (Mike Wells)
- HC Chuck Pagano expects RB Trent Richardson (hamstring) to play in Week 9. (Stephen Holder)
- HC Chuck Pagano is hopeful that WR Reggie Wayne returns from an elbow injury to practice later this week. (Stephen Holder)
- C Scott Wells is undergoing tests regarding his recently injured elbow. (Adam Caplan)
- G Rodger Saffold sustained a shoulder injury to the shoulder which caused him to fail a physical with the Raiders this past offseason. (Adam Caplan)
- HC John Harbaugh announced that CB Jimmy Smith is expected to be out a “few weeks” with a foot sprain.
- Harbaugh added that Smith’s sprain is not of the Lisfranc-variety.
- Peter King also mentions that Marshawn Lynch‘s time in Seattle is likely coming to an end, but doesn’t believe Seattle will trade him unless they are blown away by an offer.