- HC Bruce Arians announced that QB Drew Stanton will start Week 3’s game against the 49ers.
- QB Carson Palmer will miss his second straight game with a shoulder issue.
- RB Ryan Mathews (knee) and OLB Melvin Ingram (hamstring) have been ruled out for Week 3. (Eric D. Williams)
- RB Jamaal Charles (ankle) put in another limited practice on Friday.
“He did okay. Yeah he looked a little sore, but he did okay, you know,” HC Andy Reid said, per Adam Caplan. “He worked a little bit yesterday, but he loosened up and he kind of went as it went. We’ll just see how he does.”
- ILB Jerrell Freeman (hamstring) is out for Week 3.
- QB Shaun Hill (thigh) put in another limited practice on Friday and is listed as questionable for Week 3.