Cardinals HC Bruce Arians said he is unhappy with first-round DL Robert Nkemdiche work ethic.
“Talent [is] not an issue,” Arians said of Nkemdiche, via ESPN.com. “Maturity is. And it’s just maturing.”
- Ian Rapoport reports that the Chargers attempted to sign WR Paul Turner off of the Eagles’ practice squad earlier in the week before Philadelphia prevented that from happening by calling him up to their active roster.
- Ian Rapoport reports Lions RB Ameer Abdullah‘s (injured reserve) foot is “structurally sound” and the team will determine how to accelerate his rehab moving forward.
- Rapoport also eports that Lions LB DeAndre Levy (quad, questionable) is not expected to play Thanksgiving against the Vikings.
- Lions have listed the following players as questionable for Thursday’s game: DE Ziggy Ansah (ankle), S Don Carey (hamstring), G Graham Glasgow (ankle), RB Theo Riddick (ankle), and DT Khryi Thornton (foot).
- Jason La Canfora mentions that the more he speaks to evaluators around the league, the more convinced he is that the Packers’ issues are related to their roster.
- With this in mind, La Canfora says to expect some sort of change in the front office next year.
- Jason La Canfora reports that the Patriots have not closed the door on TE Rob Gronkowski playing this week.
- La Canfora adds that Gronkowski playing in Week 12 is still under consideration but he’s likely day to day.