Home / Cardinals / NFL Notes: Cardinals, Chargers, Seahawks, Titans, & Vikings
NFL Notes: Cardinals, Chargers, Seahawks, Titans, & Vikings
- Cardinals ILB Daryl Washington had his probation reduced by two months and his aggravated assault charge reduced to a misdemeanor. (Josh Weinfuss)
- Michael Gehlken reports that Chargers veteran S Eric Weddle will be in attendance for the start of mandatory minicamp on Tuesday, despite his contract situation.
- Weddle’s agent, David Canter, confirms the news and adds that his client will participate in all activities.
- According to Joel Corry, if the Chargers are able to sign QB Phillip Rivers to a contract extension, it’s realistic that S Eric Weddle could be franchise tagged at around $10.4 million for the 2016 season.
- According to Terry Blount of ESPN, Seahawks third-round pick WR Tyler Lockett “easily has been the most impressive rookie” in offseason workouts.
- Titans RB Shonn Greene who was a no-show during voluntary OTAs, plans to attend mandatory minicamp this this week. (Jim Wyatt)
- U.S. Bank has purchased the naming rights to the Vikings new stadium for $220 million over the course of 25 years. (BizJournals.com)
Tags Daryl Washington Eric Weddle Phillip Rivers Shonn Greene Tyler Lockett