- Cardinals HC Bruce Arians said Wednesday that the ankle injury sustained by LB Deone Bucannon is not nearly as severe as before, but they still aren’t sure if he’ll miss Sunday’s game. (Darren Urban)
- Cardinals Adrian Peterson missed Wednesday’s practice with a neck injury.
- Colts HC Chuck Pagano told reporters that he has “zero confidence” in C Ryan Kelly being ready to play for Sunday’s game, given that there’s just not enough days left to clear the concussion protocol. (George Bremer)
- The Colts will likely start Mike Person in place of Kelly at center in Week 13.
- According to Pagano, CB Rashaan Melvin suffered a dislocation of the metatarsal on his hand and is week-to-week. Pagano added that it’s possible Melvin could return next week for their game against the Bills, but he would likely have to wear a club on his hand. (Zak Keefer)
Ravens HC John Harbaugh said RB Danny Woodhead has fully recovered from his hamstring injury and the team will not have to “measure his reps“.
“I don’t think we have to measure his reps too much,” Harbaugh said. “He looks good, and we’ll play him as much as we can, or as much as the situations merit.”
- Vikings HC Mike Zimmer retired that they’re taking the quarterback situation week to week, despite the strong play of Case Keenum: “We’re just going to keep going one week at a time. That’s the way it is. I’m not looking to pull him, but every week’s a different week in this league.” (Chris Tomasson)
- Zimmer told reporters that RT Mike Remmers is no longer in the concussion protocol and the plan is for him to get some work in practice on Wednesday. (Tom Pelissero)