- Cardinals FS Tyrann Mathieu told reporters that he contemplated suicide in October of 2012 following his arrest. (FOX Sports Arizona)
- Free agent acquisition RB Knowshon Moreno admitted that his fitness is “definitely not there” right now. (Miami Herald)
- RB Chris Polk could see an increased role in 2014 now that Bryce Brown is playing for the Bills. (Sheil Kapadia)
- Veteran DE Osi Umenyiora is expected to play a limited role that will consist of 25-35 snaps per game this season. (Vaughn McClure)
- Falcons signed kicker Sergio Castillo.
- WRs coach Sanjay Lal mentioned that “it’s still too early to label” Stephen Hill a bust. He is one of eight receives competing for two roster spots this summer. (Manish Mehta)
- RB Jonathan Stewart is finally healthy and expected to be part of a rotation that includes DeAngelo Williams and Mike Tolbert this season. (David Newton)
- The Ravens pecking order in the backfield currently is: Ray Rice, Justin Forsett and Lorenzo Taliaferro. (Jamison Hensley)