- Cardinals HC Bruce Arians said QB Carson Palmer (hamstring) looked “fine” at Friday’s practice. (Darren Urban)
- According to Darren Urban, blood tests revealed that Cardinals WR John Brown has a sickle-cell trait, which is causing leg pains. The team is working on a solution for Brown.
- Arizona officially has Brown listed as doubtful for Week 7.
Former Dolphins first-round pick Dion Jordan said he’s “dying” to get back on the field after he suffered a setback to his surgically repaired knee.
“Once I feel like I’m healthy, I’m going to get out there and play,” Jordan said,via James Walker of ESPN. “Of course I’m dying to [play]. But I’m not going to continue to have the same kind of setbacks.”
Jordan added that he’s still optimistic he’ll be able to play for the Dolphins in 2016.
“That is the best-case scenario. I can’t ask for nothing more,” Jordan said of returning at some point during the 2016 season. “I’m grateful to be here and be in the locker room with these fellas and be able to compete. … What I do once I get on the field that comes with the preparation.”
- The Lions officially ruled out TE Eric Ebron, LB DeAndre Levy, RB Theo Riddick, DT Haloti Ngata, and OT Corey Robinson for Sunday’s game. (Justin Rogers)
- Seahawks HC Pete Carroll told reporters that TE Jimmy Graham (knee, hip) will play in Sunday night’s game against the Cardinals. (Sheil Kapadia)
- The Seahawks officially listed S Kam Chancellor as doubtful for Week 7 and DT Quinton Jefferson and LB Kevin Pierre-Louis as out. (Bob Condotta)
- Carroll also said that rookie RB C.J. Prosise should be ready to play on Sunday. (Bob Condotta)