- RB Andre Ellington admitted that his foot is probably won’t be fully healed until January or February.
“I understand it’s never going to feel good,” Ellington said, per Mike Jurecki. “It’s probably not going to feel good until January or February or whenever the season is over with.“
- RB Toby Gerhart (foot) “appears” ready to return for Week 8’s game against the Dolphins. (Hays Carlyon)
- WR Calvin Johnson (ankle) practiced Thursday and indicated that he could be a game-time decision. (Michael Rothstein)
- RB Reggie Bush (ankle) is not practicing Thursday. (Tim Twentyman)
- TE Kyle Rudolph (sports hernia) participated in the team stretch Wednesday and was able to do some running on the side for the first time since his late-September surgery. (Brian Hall)