- Head Coach Bruce Arians said that LB John Abraham is going through the league’s concussion protocol. (Josh Weinfuss)
- RB Andre Ellington‘s foot remains in a boot, but he will try and practice again this week. (Darren Urban)
- HC Bruce Arians said that DE Frostee Rucker looks doubtful for this week’s game against the Giants because of a calf injury. (Darren Urban)
- MLB Koa Misi has an ankle sprain and the Dolphins are hoping he can return in a week or two. (Barry Jackson)
- LB Philip Wheeler participated in a portion of practice Tuesday after missing last week’s game. (Adam Beasley)
- The Panthers announced that they have waived TE D.C. Jefferson from injured reserve.
- An NFL spokesman reiterated that there has been no change in DE Greg Hardy‘s situation and that it remains under review. (Joe Person)