Super Bowl LII Bid
The Vikings, Saints and Colts are presenting their bids for right to host Super Bowl LII on Tuesday, per Brian McCarthy.
The teams will be presenting in that order and will have 15 minutes to discuss their plans for the event. Each team will also be allowed to make brief closing remarks.
Josh Weinfuss of ESPN.com provides a number of interesting notes regarding the Cardinals as they head into OTAs.
- The Cardinals reportedly want to see what OTs Bradley Sowell and Bobby Massie can do in offseason workouts, which may have impacted their decision to not re-sign veteran RT Eric Winston.
- Arizona has added a number of smaller receivers, but Weinfuss expects them to start weeding them out in the coming weeks.
- Ryan Lindley may have a tough time holding off fourth-round pick Logan Thomas for No. 3 quarterback job.
- Weinfuss mentions that TE Rob Housler could be the guy with the most to lose in training camp this year.
- Jeff McLane of the Philadelphia Inquirer writes that seventh-round NT Beau Allen could compete for snaps with Bennie Logan this offseason.
We didn’t spend a lot of time discussing this topic in previous weeks because Suh was missing volunteer workouts, but still maintained contact with new HC Jim Caldwell.
Suh’s contract situation remains an intriguing topic to follow in the coming months as he should end up setting the bar for the defensive tackle position again.