Home / Cardinals / NFL Notes: Cardinals, Eagles, Packers & Raiders
NFL Notes: Cardinals, Eagles, Packers & Raiders
- According to Ian Rapoport, the NFL plans to review the hit from Cardinals DE Calais Campbell on Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill (ACL) for a possible fine.
- Campbell was previously fined $18,000 for a low hit on Panthers QB Cam Newton, so he could be looking at an even bigger fine this week.
- Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk, citing a source with knowledge of the situation, reports that Raiders owner Mark Davis and Sands casino owner Sheldon Adelson continue to have a difficult time reaching an agreement on a stadium deal in Las Vegas.
- Florio’s source mentioned that the past two weeks have been “particularly difficult” for Davis and Adelson. However, the belief is still that a deal will eventually be agreed to.
- Adelson is reportedly still expected to push for partial ownership of the team and a path to control the franchise, among other favorable terms, according to Florio.
Tags Aaron Rodgers Calais Campbell Darren Sproles heldon Adelson Jon Dorenbos Mark Davis Reid Ferguson Ryan Tannehill Wendell Smallwood