- Stanford G Josh Garnett said he took a pre-draft visit with the Bears, via SiriusXM NFL Radio.
- According to Aaron Wilson, the Texans are displaying interest in Hillsdale DT Roger Stewart.
- Doug Kyed of NESN views Alabama RB Derrick Henry as a “great fit” for the Patriots, due to his athleticism and ball security.
- Tyler Dunne of The Buffalo News believes Stanford QB Kevin Hogan could be a mid-round selection for the Bills, since he spent a “substantial” amount of time with Buffalo’s coaches at the Senior Bowl and scouting combine, while also performing a number of passes for the team at his Pro Day.
- Matt Miller expects the Chargers to choose between Florida State DB Jalen Ramsey, Ole Miss OT Laremy Tunsil, and Oregon DE DeForest Buckner at No. 3 overall.
Dolphins vice president Mike Tannenbaum said the team is not concerned about the cornerback position heading into the 2016 NFL Draft.
“We have guys that have played meaningful snaps,” Tannenbaum said, via James Walker of ESPN. “Jamar Taylor has played a lot of snaps in this league. Tony Lippett is a player we’re encouraged by. [Tyler] Patmon has played. Are they all household names? No. … But again, there are players in this building that we feel good about. That’s why they’re here.”
- Raiders owner Mark Davis will attend the second meeting of the Southern Nevada Tourism Infrastructure Committee on Thursday, April 28. (Support LV Dome)