- Chargers TE Ladarius Green sustained another concussion this past weekend and was a limited participant in Wednesday’s practice. (Michael Gehlken)
- Chargers HC Mike McCoy said that Green came the Chargers’ facility on Tuesday with concussion-like symptoms. McCoy added that they plan to lean on their medical staff regarding this situation. (Michael Gehlken)
- This is Green’s second concussion in the past month.
Mike Freeman of B/R reports that not only does a rift exist between Colts HC Chuck Pagano and GM Ryan Grigson, but it’s “worsening.”
Sources tell Freeman that the two men still speak to one another, but barely. Freeman adds that their conversations are “brusque, at best.”
According to Freeman’s sources, the belief is that Grigson is the one with the most support from owner Jim Irsay.
- Seahawks S Kam Chancellor believes he’s ready to play Sunday against the Bears, but HC Pete Carroll wants to take it “one day at a time“. (Liz Mathews)
- Texans WR DeAndre Hopkins didn’t practice Wednesday due to a concussion. (Aaron Wilson)
- RB Jonathan Grimes is dealing with a “relatively minor” knee injury. (Aaron Wilson)