- Eric D. Williams writes that the Chargers should consider retaining OLB Jarrett Johnson if he feels as though he can continue to contribute at a relatively high level.
- Lions signed DT Jermelle Cudjo to a reserve/future contract.
- Matt Miller of the Bleacher Report mentions that the Panthers could be a “sleeper” team to watch in regards to CFL WR Duron Carter.
- After speaking with new Redskins GM Scot McCloughan, Chris Russell believes QB Robert Griffin III stands a “very good chance” of staying in Washington.
“One thing he did do, he took a team to the playoffs as a rookie and that’s hard to do for any quarterback,” McCloughan said, via John Keim of ESPN.com. “You don’t give up too quick on him because you know there’s ability there.”
- Steelers signed WR Brelan Chancellor, DE Matt Conrath, S Alden Darby, TE Michael Egnew and LB Roosevelt Nix to reserve/future contracts.
- Steelers re-signed LB Terence Garvin.