Home / Chiefs / NFL Notes: Chiefs, Cowboys, Patriots, Saints, & Seahawks
NFL Notes: Chiefs, Cowboys, Patriots, Saints, & Seahawks
- The Kansas City Chiefs signed CB Kenneth Penny and waived G Melvin Meggs and CB De’Vante Bausby.
- Patriots waived rookie TE Logan Stokes.
- Jeff Duncan reports that Saints owner Tom Benson has been ruled “mentally competent” by Judge Kern Reese and capable of running the football and basketball franchises he owns.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson confirmed that he has taken out an insurance policy for the upcoming season in the event he sustains a serious injury. Wilson said of the policy: “That’s just being smart.” (Andrew Siciliano)
- Seahawks HC Pete Carroll said there have been some “complications” in regards to CB Jeremy Lane‘s return from arm and knee injuries. (Danny O’Neil)
Tags DeVante Bausby Jeremy Lane Kenneth Penny Logan Stokes Melvin Meggs Russell Wilson Terrance Williams