Home / Chiefs / NFL Notes: Chiefs, Dolphins, Giants, Patriots, & Rams
NFL Notes: Chiefs, Dolphins, Giants, Patriots, & Rams
- Ian Rapoport reports Chiefs LB Justin Houston is believed to have suffered a PCL sprain and will continue to undergo tests.
- However, Rapoport adds that Houston’s knee injury is believed to be minor.
- Ralph Vacchiano writes that after a flat effort by the Giants this week against the division rival Redskins, HC Tom Coughlin may be back on the hot seat.
- Jordan Raanan reports there is legitimate hope that OL Geoff Schwartz may be able to return this season.
- Schwartz is still scheduled to undergo further testing.
- Jason Cole of B/R reports the Patriots expect to receive good news regarding TE Rob Gronkowski‘s knee, as he was able to move around after the game under his own power.
- Cole adds that Gronkowski is not expected him to miss much time, if any.
- Cole also reports the Patriots expect to get WR Danny Amendola back this week against the Eagles after missing this week with a sprained MCL.
- Nick Wagoner believes that with Rams HC Jeff Fisher struggling and the team seeming to regress in his fourth year with the team, a change in leadership may be could be coming.
- Fisher insists that the issue with the team’s performance comes down to “execution, 70 percent offense and 30 percent defense.“
- However, Wagoner points out that falls on the head coach and his preparation.
Tags Danny Amendola Geoff Schwartz Jeff Fisher Justin Houston Mike Pouncey Rishard Matthews Rob Gronkowski Tom Coughlin