- Chiefs released OT Rokevious Watkins from reserve non-football injury list.
- Rookie WR Josh Huff was sporting a sling on his injured shoulder, but X-rays came back negative. (Martin Frank)
- HC Chip Kelly mentioned that CB Cary Williams‘ hamstring injury is “getting better” and should be back this week. (Martin Frank)
- CB Prince Amukamara‘s groin strain is not believed to be serious. Although, he’ll undergo further testing on Monday. (Ebenezer Samuel)
- WR Cecil Shorts returned to practice on Sunday. (John Oesher)
- LB Dekoda Watson was activated from the PUP list and returned to practice Sunday.
- The Seahawks are reportedly hopeful that rookie Justin Britt can solidify the right tackle position. (Jason La Canfora)
- Veteran RT Eric Winston remains an insurance open as there isn’t an open competition between him and Britt. (Jason La Canfora)