- “Early indications” are that RB Jamaal Charles and S Eric Berry both have “mild” ankle sprains. (Jason La Canfora)
- CB Walter Thurmond has strained pectoral muscle and will undergo an MRI on Monday to determine extent of damage. (Pro Football Talk)
- WR Ace Sanders is unlikely to have his suspension reduced and is instead expected to finish out his four-week ban. (Ian Rapoport)
- HC Jeff Fisher told reporters following Sunday’s game that Shaun Hill will remain the team’s starting quarterback once healthy.
- The Vikings announced Sunday nigh that special teams coordinator Mike Priefer will officially be reinstated on Monday after serving a two-game suspension.