HC Jim Tomsula said he has yet to speak with the 49ers front office regarding his future with the team.
“I haven’t had any conversations on any of that,” said Tomsula, via Cam Inman of the Mercury News.
Tomsula is believed to be on the hot-seat after a 3-7 start to his head coaching career in San Francisco.
“We’re in a performance-based business. We all get it,” Tomsula said. “I don’t think of (his fate). My long-term goal is Sunday. That’s where I stay.”
- Broncos placed DE/DT Kenny Annunike on the season-ending injured reserve, which makes room for Wednesday’s addition of QB Christian Ponder on the active roster. (Troy Renck)
- HC Andy Reid said that RB Charcandrick West‘s hamstring injury is “not bad“, but decided to hold him out of Wednesday’s practice. (Tyler Dunne)
- Reid went on to say that he is comfortable playing the running backs beneath West on the depth chart if he is unable to play in Week 12. (Tyler Dunne)
- Lions have selected former Colts, Browns, and Giants GM Ernie Accorsi to help consult in their search for a permanent general manager. (Tim Twentyman)
- HC Jay Gruden said CB Chris Culliver has undergone a MRI on his shoulder and the team is waiting on the results.