Home Bills NFL Notes: Colin Kaepernick, Bills, Giants, Saints
- Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that the Eagles are not considering QB Colin Kaepernick, despite the loss of Carson Wentz for the season, and this most likely won’t come as a big surprise to Kaepernick.
- Rapoport explains that Kaepernick’s collusion lawsuit against the NFL will most likely prevent him from playing this year.
- However, Rapoport spoke with Kaepernick’s lawyers, who said that he would drop his lawsuit if a team signed him to a contract.
- We have him featured in our Top 50 Available Free Agents list.
- Giants HC Steve Spagnuolo told reporters on Monday that Eli Manning will remain the team’s starting quarterback for Week 15 and rookie QB Davis Webb’s role will not change. (Jordan Raanan)
- According to Spagnuolo, Giants RT Justin Pugh is getting a second opinion on his injured back Wednesday. (Ralph Vacchiano)
- Giants WR Darius Powe will need surgery on his broken foot. (Ralph Vacchiano)
- Saints rookie RB Alvin Kamara (concussion) said Monday that he expects to return for their Week 15 game against the Jets. (Josh Katzenstein)