- According to Ian Rapoport, it’s likely Colin Kaepernick will have to agree to either a minimum salary or something close to it at this point in the NFL offseason.
- In regards to the idea of the Seahawks signing Kaepernick, Rapoport says that he doesn’t get the sense that this would “ruffle as many feathers” in Seattle as it would in other places.
- Howard Eskin reports that Eagles DE Brandon Graham is back at the team’s facility, despite a recent report that he was unhappy about his contract situation and ready to hold out for a new deal.
- Graham told Eskin of the report: “Yeah man fake news.”
- Neil Stratton reports that the Eagles are hiring Colts advanced scout Brandon Brown as their new Assistant Director of Pro Scouting.
- According to Rich Cimini, Jets WR Robby Anderson, who was recently arrested and charged with resisting arrest with violence, has an arraignment hearing scheduled for June 6.
- Cimini adds that Anderson was also charged with obstruction of police, a misdemeanor.
- The Jets’ voluntary offseason program gets underway on June 6, so it’s possible he could be miss the first day or so.
“With Thomas Davis getting up there in age and years, we’ve got to cut down on his reps,” Wilks said Monday, via Panthers.com. “So there will be times where Shaq is going to be in, and we’re going to try to relieve Thomas to give him some rest.”