- Kutztown RB Terry Williams has worked out for the Giants and Jets. (Aaron Wilson)
- According to Matt Barrows, Utah RB Devontae Booker visited the Steelers on Tuesday, will meet the Patriots on Wednesday and has already completed a visit with the Dolphins.
- Rand Getlin reports that DL Chris Jones has visited with the , , and .
- Getlin also reports that Washington State OL Joe Dahl has had workouts and/or visits with the , , , , , and .
- According to Getlin, Western Kentucky QB Brandon Doughty visited the , and .
While Browns QB Josh McCown received more first-team snaps than Robert Griffin III at the first-day voluntary minicamp, HC Hue Jackson said it is too early to tell who will emerge as the starting quarterback.
“The goal is about evaluating everybody,” Jackson said, via Nate Ulrich and Marla Ridenour of the Beacon Journal. “I’m not so much worried about who goes out there first, who goes out there second, it’s too early for that.”
Colts owner Jim Irsay said he intends to address the offensive line during the 2016 NFL Draft.
“We are looking to make it better. There’s no question about it,” Irsay said, via Kevin Bowen of the Colts’ official site. “We feel that we have some key pieces here, but we are looking to make it better.”
Irsay went on to say the team is looking “carefully” at their options at center and would ideally add a player that could play as a guard and a tackle.
- Arkansas RB Jonathan Williams has a scheduled visit with the Texans on Wednesday. (Tania Ganguli)
- The Texans are bringing in Wisconsin FB Derek Watt in for a visit.(Tania Ganguli)