Colts HC Chuck Pagano told Ray Lewis on ESPN’s Monday Night Countdown that he’s planning as if “this is my last job.”
“My plans?” Pagano said, via Pro Football Talk. “This is my last job. And that’s what my plans are. We’ve won, and we’ll continue to do that. But when I took this thing, I said that’s my last job. And when I said that I meant it. I’m not going nowhere.”
- Regarding the news that the Cowboys considered signing Kyle Orton to add some quarterback depth, Ed Werder mentions that Orton returning to Dallas was “never a realistic possibility.”
- Werder points out that Orton disdained the Cowboys’ approach and has a bad relationship with Tony Romo.
- Howard Eskin of FOX 29 is hearing that Eagles LB Kiko Alonso has just a has an ACL sprain, but not tear of the ligament.
- According to Eskin, Alonso could be somewhere between two to four weeks.
- Eagles ILB Mychal Kendricks tells Eskin that he doesn’t feel his hamstring injury is that bad and hopes to play Sun in Week 3.
- Saints HC Sean Payton said of the NFL Network report that QB Drew Brees could miss several games with a shoulder injury: “I would say that report is inaccurate.”
- Payton added that they will have a better idea on Brees’ status for Week 3 on Wednesday.