- Colts HC Chuck Pagano said that second-year WR Phillip Dorsett appeared to have suffered a hamstring injury during Tuesday’s practice. (Kevin Bowen)
- Pagano said that he’s hoping to have both defensive linemen Arthur Jones and Henry Anderson available for the start of training camp. (Mike Chappell)
- Eagles HC Doug Pederson said of QB Sam Bradford: “I expect Sam not to look over his shoulder. I expect him to look forward. That’s the message I gave to him. He’s the guy.”
- Eagles DT Fletcher Cox was not in attendance for the start of OTAs on Tuesday. (Jeff McLane)
- The Packers gave five undrafted players — WR Geronimo Allison, OLB Beniquez Brown, CB Makinton Dorleant, RB Don Jackson and WR Herb Waters — signings bonuses of $5,000. (Rob Demovsky)
- Jeff Howe of the Boston Herald mentioned that the “optimism is very high” for WR Julian Edelman (foot) to be ready for the start of training camp. (CSN New England)
Jason Wolf of the Tennessean takes a look at five players for the Titans that are fighting to remain relevant.