- Chris Mortensen reports that Odell Beckham Jr’s appeal of his one-game suspension is set for Wednesday.
- The appeal will be heard by James Thrash with a decision expected to come quickly after the hearing.
- Bengals TE Tyler Eifert remains in the NFL’s concussion protocol. (Paul Dehner Jr)
- However, OT Jake Fisher is no longer in the concussion protocol. (Paul Dehner Jr)
- Cowboys HC Jason Garrett told reporters on Monday that TE Gavin Escobar will be placed on season-ending injured reserve at some point this week. (Drew Davison of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram)
Ravens HC John Harbaugh indicated that they could give Ryan Mallett a start in the final two weeks of the season.
“We’ll see where it goes this week,” Harbaugh said, via ESPN.com. “Obviously, the clock is ticking. If we want to see him this year, we’re going to have to put him out pretty quick, but that’s a matter of whether he’s ready to play.”