Home / Cowboys / NFL Notes: Cowboys, Dolphins, Panthers, Seahawks & Texans
NFL Notes: Cowboys, Dolphins, Panthers, Seahawks & Texans
- Jason Cole of B/R reports that Dez Bryant missing team meetings has been going on for years and is becoming a problem for the Cowboys.
- And while some of this has been innocent in nature, Cole says that “Bryant remains overwhelmingly irresponsible and lacking in common sense“, which has caused the team to wonder just how long he can play at a high level.
- Jason Cole of B/R reports that the Dolphins are “extremely worried” about their offensive line heading into tonight’s game.
- According to Cole, there’s a “strong concern” about how this unit will be able to protect QB Ryan Tannehill, given the injuries they’re dealing with.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson (knee, ankle) told reporters on Thursday that there’s “no doubt” he’ll play in this week’s game against the Jets. (Bob Condotta)
- Although, Wilson did say that he plans to wear a knee brace during the game. (Bob Condotta)
- Aaron Wilson reports that Texans RB Jonathan Grimes has a fractured fibula and is expected to be out roughly a month.
Tags Dez Bryant Jonathan Grimes Jonathan Stewart Russell Wilson Ryan Tannehill