- HC Mike Smith said Friday that WR Roddy White (hamstring) will “absolutely” start this weekend. (Mike Conti)
- MLB Jon Beason expects to return from his toe injury and play Week 5’s game against the Falcons. (Jordan Raanan)
- WR Eric Decker (hamstring) said he’s “planning” on playing against the Lions this weekend, but couldn’t guarantee he’ll suit up.
“I’m planning on getting out there,” Decker said, via the New York Post. “I can’t promise anything. Obviously, I’m leaning on the positive side that I’m definitely going to be out there.“
- LT Trent Williams is undergoing an MRI on his injured right knee Friday. (John Keim)
- Following Thursday’s loss to the Giants, Williams mentioned that he suffered no ligament damage. (John Keim)