- HC Jason Garrett mentioned that LT Tyron Smith (ankle) will practice Thursday after his MRI came back positive. (David Helman)
- ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports that CB Darrelle Revis and Jets HC Rex Ryan were both interested in potential reunion, but the team never called his agent.
- HC Mike Smith mentioned that WR Harry Douglas is currently without a timetable for his return from a foot injury. (Vaughn McClure)
- LB Jerod Mayo underwent surgery Thursday morning to repair his patella tendon and is hoping to have a six-month recovery period. (Tom Curran)
- Jason La Canfora would not be surprised if the Patriots promoted RB Jonas Gray to their active roster for tonight’s game.
- Le’Veon Bell‘s attorney waived his client’s right to a preliminary hearing on Bell’s marijuana and DUI charges and hopes to enter a first-offender’s program to have the charges dismissed. (Joe Mandak)