- The Giants are reportedly comfortable with their current running back situation, even after losing David Wilson, which means they are unlikely to have interest in recently released RB Andre Brown. (Ed Werder)
- HC Gus Bradley mentioned that QB Chad Henne will most likely play the entire first half on Thursday with rookie Blake Bortles taking over in the second half.
- HC Ron Rivera told reporters that rookie Kelvin Benjamin, Jerricho Cotchery, and Jason Avant will be the Panthers’ top-three receivers. (Steve Reed)
- The Vikings are expected to feature rookie Anthony Barr at strong-side linebacker this year. (Ben Goessling)
- The Vikings’ middle linebacker position remains “one of the most unsettled on the roster” as Chad Greenway and Audie Cole continue to battle for the job. (Ben Goessling)
- New HC Mike Zimmer has showcased some nickel packages that employ three safeties and two corners, which gives them some versatility on the back-end. (Ben Goessling)
- Tight end depth could end up being a concern for Minnesota, especially if something were to happen to starter Kyle Rudolph. (Ben Goessling)