- Todd Archer mentions that the Cowboys are looking for help at defensive tackle, considering that they only have four healthy players including: Jack Crawford, Cedric Thornton, Rodney Coe, and Terrell McClain.
- Jordan Raanan of ESPN mentioned Monday evening that he wouldn’t “completely close the door” on the Giants attempting to acquire 49ers RT Anthony Davis.
- Raanan adds that some people within the Giants’ organization have pushed for the move.
- Dianna Marie Russini of ESPN reports that Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski has been dealing with a pectoral injury this offseason.
- Russini adds that the injury had Gronkowski worried, but he is now ready to go.
Titans owner Amy Adams Strunk said that they’ve spoken to the league about making changes to the team’s uniforms at some point.
“We can refresh and they definitely could use a little updating, but it takes a while to get that done,” Strunk said, via Paul Kuharsky of ESPN.com. “I kind of visited with the league office about it a little bit a couple months ago. But we got so busy that I didn’t go back to it.
“Maybe a lot,” Strunk said of the potential uniform changes. “Maybe just a fresh up.”