Brian Mackler, the agent for free agent LB David Harris, tells Sirius XM NFL Radio that teams are already calling about Harris.
“The phone is definitely ringing with interest, will let David sleep on this, then see what he wants,” Mackler said.
- Vic Carucci has confirmed with team sources that free agent WR Jeremy Maclin’s visit with the Bills has extended into Wednesday.
- Maclin is reportedly scheduled to meet with the Ravens at some point today once his visit has concluded with the Bills.
- Regarding Chargers first-round WR Mike Williams‘ mild disc herniation in his lower back, a source tells Josina Anderson: “[R]ight now this is not a serious issue.“
- Anderson’s source adds that Williams is expected to be fully recovered in time for training camp.
Raiders DC Ken Norton said that first-round CB Gareon Conley and second-round S Obi Melifonwu have performed well so far during offseason activities.
“(They have) a lot of speed, youth, length all the things you like to get on matchups,” Norton said, via Scott Bair of CSN Bay Area. “You really need matchups. These guys do a great job disrupting and they should cover really well.”
- Michael Gehlken of the Las Vegas Review-Journal reports that Raiders OL Jon Feliciano suffered a right knee injury during Tuesday’s practice and that more will be known following an MRI.