- Pro Football Talk reports that Broncos OLB DeMarcus Ware‘s back injury isn’t believed to be serious.
- A source tells PFT that Ware’s injury is just a strain, while a separate team source referred to the injury as spasms.
McCown became the first quarterback in the history of the Browns’ franchise to have three straight 300-yard games, according to Michael David Smith.
During this span, McCown has thrown for 1,154 passing yards, which is also a team record.
- Cowboys HC Jason Garrett told reporters that they didn’t think about making a change at quarterback today, but they will consider going with Matt Cassel next week. (Clarence Hill)
- Cowboys owner Jerry Jones also said that they plan to consider a possible change during their bye week. (Ed Werder)
- Jones added that the results from the Brandon Weeden has played, but he added that they must have better offensive production. (Ed Werder) based on how
- Jones said he’s still hopeful that they will be in contention by the time Tony Romo and Dez Bryant return: “If we don’t eliminate ourselves, we’ve got real help coming.” (Ed Werder)
- Lions QB Matthew Stafford told reporters after Sunday’s loss to the Cardinals that HC Jim Caldwell warned him at halftime that he would benched if he threw another pick. (Albert Breer)
- Stafford would end up throwing another interception, and was subsequently replaced by Dan Orlovsky.
- Packers starting RG T.J. Lang tweeted he’ll be alright after he was helped off the field with a knee injury during Sunday’s win over the Rams.