- Adam Schefter believes it would likely be a stretch for Cowboys WR Dez Bryant (broken foot) to be ready to play in Week 7’s game, even though this has been the target for him to return.
- Instead, Schefter says the “best thing” that can be said of Bryant at this point in time is “he is making progress, he’s healing well, and they have not ruled him out.“
49ers RB Carlos Hyde says he will “definitely” play in Thursday’s game after aggravating a foot injury on Sunday that he suffered the previous week against the Giants.
“Oh yeah, definitely,” Hyde said, per Eric Branch. “Division game. Definitely.”
- According to Tim Twentyman, Lions TE Brandon Pettigrew suffered a setback to his injured knee during Saturday’s walk through, which caused him to miss Sunday’s game against the Bears.
- Ian Rapoport reports that the injuries to Patriots LT Marcus Cannon (toe) and DE Jabaal Sheard (ankle) are considered to be minor.
- Aaron Wilson reports that Texans sixth-round pick LB Reshard Cliett, who is already on injured reserve with a torn ACL, underwent surgery on his shoulder.