- Terez Paylor of Yahoo Sports takes a look at six teams that make sense for free agent WR Dez Bryant, including the Patriots, Colts, Panthers, Redskins, Giants, and Texans.
- Paylor believes the Texans are the most likely fit for Bryant since Houston is two hours away from his hometown and players on the Texans have campaigned to sign him.
- While there was some recent talk about Bryant landing with the Packers, a report mentioned that Green Bay is not engaged in talks with Bryant and no deal is considered imminent. (NFLTR)
- We have him featured in our Top 50 Available 2018 NFL Free Agents list.
“I had groin surgery the week after the Super Bowl,” Jones said. “I’m finally 100 percent from that, just got cleared by the doctors. Running full speed. Have been in contact with several teams, I expect it to pick up in the coming weeks.”
We have him featured in our Top 50 Available 2018 NFL Free Agents list.
- According to Patrick Finley of the Chicago Sun-Times, former Bears and Colts LB Jerrell Freeman was facing a two-year suspension for a third failed drug test when he announced his retirement two weeks ago.
- The Bears officially placed Freeman on the reserve/suspended by commissioner list last Friday.