- Cowboys HC Jason Garrett told reporters that they aren’t ruling Dez Bryant out for Week 7’s game. Although, they consider him day-to-day, per Desmond Purnell.
- Garrett said that Bryant had a good day yesterday and was able to run and cut, but added that there are degrees to how well you do those things, per Purnell.
- According to Garrett, the plan for Thursday is to see how he’s feeling after yesterday’s work, and see if he can handle more, per Purnell.
Bengals HC Marvin Lewis said that LB Vontaze Burfict and rookie OT Cedric Ogbuehi appear to have “turned the corner” in regards to their injuries. However, Lewis added that they still face a “couple critical days.”
“They see themselves having turned the corner,” Lewis said, via Alex Marvez of FOX Sports. “Every day they have in rehab is important.”
- Aaron Wilson reports that the Bengals worked out LB Alex Singleton on Thursday.
- The Bills have officially ruled out WR Sammy Watkins, WR Percy Harvin, DT Kyle Williams, RB Karlos Williams, OT Seantrel Henderson and QB Tyrod Taylor for their Week 7 match up against the Jaguars. (Tyler Dunne)
A league source tells Goessling that the test was “precautionary” and was administered to make sure Griffen was ready to return.
“He’s finishing up some tests today,” HC Mike Zimmer told reporters on Wednesday. “We anticipate that everything will finish good.”