Home / Chiefs / NFL Notes: Dez Bryant, Justin Houston, & Tom Brady
NFL Notes: Dez Bryant, Justin Houston, & Tom Brady
- Jason Cole is getting the sense that neither the Cowboys nor Dez Bryant‘s agent Tom Condon, want to do a long-term deal right now.
- According to Cole, it appears as though Bryant is the only person who wants a deal “desperately.”
- According to Jason Cole of the Bleacher Report, the Chiefs and franchise OLB Justin Houston are still discussing a contract extension.
- As of now, Cole has no sense of where the two sides are at and whether these talks will result in a long-term deal before today’s deadline.
- Ryan Smith of ABC News, citing NFLPA sources, reports that in the event Tom Brady‘s appeal results in a suspension of any games, he plans to pursue the case in federal court.
- Albert Breer reports that Brady and the NFLPA have decided to file their lawsuit in either Minnesota or Massachusetts.
Tags Dez Bryant