VegasInsider.com has consensus betting lines up for the four divisional games.
- Cowboys vs. Packers (-6.5)
- Panthers vs. Seahawks (-11)
- Ravens vs. Patriots (-7)
- Colts vs. Broncos (-7)
ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports that Ravens OC Gary Kubiak is unwilling to interview for head-coaching positions until Baltimore’s season has come to an end.
Kubiak has reportedly found interest from the Bears and Jets, but it sounds like the earliest he could meet with them is a week from tomorrow.
Ian Rapoport reports that Cardinals DC Todd Bowles will begin interviewing for head-coaching positions on Wednesday with the Jets and Falcons.
Bowles also has a meeting schedule with the 49ers, but he could soon add the Bears and Raiders to the list.
- Paul Dehner Jr expects Bengals HC Marvin Lewis to be back next year.
- Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk writes that without Lewis as their head coach, the Bengals are “more likely they’d be a lot closer to the bottom of the league than the top of it.”
- HC Bruce Arians said the Cardinals plan to bring DT Darnell Dockett back next year, despite his cap figure of close to $9 million. (Bob McManaman)