- The Dolphins recently tried out a number of players including: WR Lamaar Thomas, WR L’Damian Washington, WR Jeremy Gallon, WR Travis Harvey, TE Mike Higgins, TE Jake Murphy, TE David Paulson, and WR Mike Preston. (Aaron Wilson)
- Miami also worked out QBs Chase Rettig and Brad Sorensen. (Aaron Wilson)
- Eagles signed LB Colton Underwood to their practice squad. (Practice Squad Tracker)
- The Giants tried out LB Steve Beauharnais, DB Deveron Carr, OT Emmett Cleary, WR Juron Criner, OL Adam Gettis, WR Patrick Edwards, DL Dominique Hamilton, and WR Chris Harper. (Aaron Wilson)
- The Packers have rookie Richard Rodgers is listed as their starting tight end on their depth chart.
- The Patriots recently worked out WR Maurice Hagans, FB/TE Evan Rodriguez, LB Derrell Johnson, LB Josh Kaddu, TE Allen Reisner, TE Weslye Saunders, TE Colton Underwood, and LB Kion Wilson. (Aaron Wilson)
- New England also tried out veteran LB Martez Wilson. (Aaron Wilson)
- The Raiders have reportedly reached a financial deal with city’s negotiators for a new Raiders stadium. (San Francisco Gate)
“I expect it to be executed soon,” said attorney Zach Wasserman.
- RB Bernard Pierce has cleared the concussion protocol and has returned to practice. (Aaron Wilson)
- Ravens signed DB Jamell Fleming to their practice squad. (Practice Squad Tracker)