- RB Knowshon Moreno (elbow) was able to practiced on a limited basis Monday and is hoping to to return for Week 6’s game against the Packers. (Armando Salguero)
- HC Mike Smith said RB Antone Smith has “earned more touches” in the coming weeks. (D. Orlando Ledbetter)
- RB Rashad Jennings has brace on his left knee, but an MRI confirmed that he won’t need surgery. (Kimberly Jones)
- Jennings did not, however, offer a timetable for his return. (Jordan Raanan)
- Mike Garafolo speculates that Jennings could sit out the next two games before the Giants bye.
- CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie is dealing with ankle and hip injuries, but believes he’ll be able to play through them. (Ralph Vacchiano)
- Mike Triplett of ESPN writes that there is “reason for optimism” that TE Jimmy Graham and RB Mark Ingram could back in time for the Saints Week 7 match up.