- Second-round pick WR Jarvis Landry has already made a strong impression on the team. (James Walker)
- RB David Wilson will sit out the rest of the week and the Hall of Fame game this weekend. (Mike Garafolo)
- Wilson is scheduled to meet with the doctor who performed his surgery on Monday. (Mike Garafolo)
- TE Rob Gronkowski is not expected to see any playing time during the preseason. (Shalise Manza Young)
- RB Arian Foster returned to practice on Wednesday. (Brian T. Smith)
- WR Andre Johnson missed another practice with a hamstring injury. (Brian T. Smith)
- Jerrell Powe appears to be the favorite to secure the Texans’ starting nose tackle in training camp. (Dale Robertson)
- CB Captain Munnerlyn was activated from the PUP list on Wednesday.