Nat Newell of the Indianapolis Star runs down what it would take for the Colts to make the playoffs. It’s surprising they’re still alive, but they would need 10 different events to go their way in order for them to be playing after Week 17.
- The Broncos beating the Bengals tonight
- The Colts beat the Titans
- The Jaguars beat the Texans
- The Falcons beat the Saints
- The Dolphins beat the Patriots
- The Broncos beat the Chargers
- The Ravens beat the Bengals
- The Bills beat the Jets
- The Raiders beat the Chiefs
- The Steelers beat the Browns
- Armando Salguero reports that Dolphins VP of football operations Mike Tannenbaum is aware of the attention Brent Grimes‘ wife, Miko, bring to the organization and reportedly is not happy with it.
- Former HC Joe Philbin reportedly spoke to Grimes about his wife’s social media behavior several months ago.
- Giants HC Tom Coughlin said of his job security: “I’m not worried about it. That’ll take care of itself. I don’t coach worried about that.” (Dan Graziano)
- According to Joel Corry, the Panthers would free up $11 million in salary cap space by cutting veteran DE Charles Johnson.
- Although, it would also create $4.02 million in dead money.
- Joel Corry points out that Vikings RB Adrian Peterson‘s $5 million roster bonus that will be paid out on the third day of 2016 league year (March 11) drops by $1 million if he doesn’t rush for at least 132 yards in Week 17’s game.