- Armando Salguero reports that the Dolphins expect OL Laremy Tunsil (shoulder) to play in Week 13’s against the Ravens.
- Jason Cole of B/R reports that Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski‘s back injury is not considered to be serious.
- However, New England is expected to be cautious with Gronkowski moving forward.
Raiders QB Derek Carr mentioned that his finger injury shouldn’t be a big issue for him moving forward.
“It’s a little sore, but that’s expected,” Carr said, per Jimmy Durkin. “But should be good. Just get some swelling down and we’ll be alright.
- According to Jason Cole, the Redskins will likely franchise QB Kirk Cousins next year.
- Cole says that Cousins could wait until Matthew Stafford and Derek Carr sign new contracts before focusing on a long-term deal for himself, as they will likely reestablish the going rate for starting quarterbacks.
- According to Joel Corry, there’s a “realistic possibility” that Cousins could secure as much as $25 million per year in a long-term deal, even if Washington misses the playoffs.
- According to Seahawks HC Pete Carroll, DE Michael Bennett (knee) “has a chance to play” this week and “should come back” with the team for Week 13. (John Boyle)
- Joel Corry expects former Titans CB Perrish Cox to file for termination pay after the season if he clears waivers on Tuesday.
- Cox would receive compensation for the remaining five games of the season, which would come out to $1,470,588.