Home / Dolphins / NFL Notes: Dolphins, Ryan Tannehill, Jets, Panthers & Steelers
NFL Notes: Dolphins, Ryan Tannehill, Jets, Panthers & Steelers
- Jason Cole of B/R reports that the Dolphins coaching staff has grown frustrated with QB Ryan Tannehill.
- Cole says that Miami still isn’t sure the offense’s struggles are due solely to Tannehill’s play or the offensive line’s inability to protect him.
- For what it’s worth, Joel Corry points out that the Dolphins could have a Jay Cutler-like problem in trying to trade Tannehill, as $3.5 million of $17.975 million of his 2017 base salary are fully guaranteed with the rest becoming guaranteed on March 13 of next year.
- Jets HC Todd Bowles said of QB Ryan Fitzpatrick’s play the team’s performance this season: “He can’t play any worse. And we can’t coach any worse. Have all the confidence in Ryan.” (Kimberly A. Martin)
- The Panthers officially ruled out LT Michael Oher for Week 4’s game due to a concussion. Panthers HC Ron Rivera added that Oher had been complaining of symptoms and is now seeing a doctor.
- According to Rivera, they won’t need to make a move, but he wasn’t willing to say who will start in place of Oher.
- Joe Person mentions that Mike Remmers could move to the left side.
- The Steelers officially ruled out LB Ryan Shazier, G Ramon Foster and WR Eli Rogers for their Week 4 game against the Chiefs. (Jeremy Fowler)
Tags Eli Rogers Michael Oher Ramon Foster Ryan Fitzpatrick Ryan Shazier Ryan Tannehill Todd Bowles