- A high-level scouting source tells Charles Robinson that a lot of teams are scared of Oklahoma WR Dorial Green-Beckham. Robinson still expects someone to gamble on his ability.
- According to Matt Maiocco, 49ers new RB Reggie Bush receives a one-year contract from San Francisco. Although, the official terms of the agreement aren’t available right now.
Patriots HC Bill Belichick issued a statement regarding the news that DL Vince Wilfork has signed with the Texans.
Few players reached or will ever reach the special level of Vince Wilfork. He is a great champion and one of the classiest people I have ever been around – just a kind, genuine and giving person who was all about our team, football, winning and bringing joy to others. There may have never been anyone at his position with as much strength, toughness, intelligence, instinctiveness and athleticism. He is the best defensive linemen I ever coached, an all-time great Patriot whose place on our team will be missed but whose remarkable career as a Patriot will be remembered forever.
- Charles Robinson mentions that the Seahawks are a team to keep an on for WR Dorial Green-Beckham should he drop into the latter portion of the second-round.
- According to Robinson, the Seahawks were “digging into” Green-Beckham before the traded their first-round pick to the Saints for TE Jimmy Graham.
- The Vikings hired Andrew Janocko as their quality control offense and Robert Rodriguez as their assistant defensive line coach. (Aaron Wilson)